Steve Jobs jumped the gun in announcing the iPhone according to a lawsuit filed today by Cisco. Dan Farber has the entire complaint at Between the Lines. They ought to just call it the Apple Phone. Here's some other related links from Between the Lines:
- Cisco explains its decision to sue Apple \t
- Apple picks wrong fight with Cisco; misfires on iPhone trademark \t
- If not an Apple iPhone, then what name \t
- Cisco v Apple Trademark Infringement, Unfair Competition Complaint \t
- Cisco sues Apple over the iPhone name
What's the rest of the story? Apple can't be that stupid. Or can they?