Connect Magazine Articles
#title "Phil Windley | Connect Magazine Columns"
<IMG SRC="http://www.connect-utah.com/images/issues/isx_15.jpg" align="left"
<em>The following link to columns I've written for <A HREF="http://www.connect-utah.com/">Connect Magazine</A></em>
<a href="http://www.connect-utah.com/article.asp?r=272&iid=21&sid=4">The Rise Of Connected Democracy</a>
- My February column discusses the effects of technology on the democractic process.
<a href="http://www.connect-utah.com/article.asp?r=245&iid=20&sid=4">Technology Driven Public Policy</a>
- My January column talks about how public policy discussion and decisions are usually hopelessly behind the advance of the technology itslef and the issues that causes for society.
<A HREF="http://www.windley.com/2003/12/04.html#a939">The Business Context of Digital Identity</A>
- The November column is about how businesses can profit from a digital identity management strategy.
- The October column discusses how I solved my WAN cravings with a Sony T68i phone and found some other interesting uses for it as well.
<a href="http://www.connect-utah.com/article.asp?r=225&iid=19&sid=4">Escape From ETL Hell: The Real-time Enterprise</a>
- The September column talks about business drivers that require real-time information and how traditional IT infrstrcutures have difficulty delivering.
<a href="http://www.connect-utah.com/article.asp?r=203&iid=18&sid=4">Conversational Synchrony</a>
- My August column discusses instant messaging in the enterprise.
<A HREF="http://www.windley.com/2003/08/25.html#a789">Loosely Coupled Conversations</A>
- My July column is about how people carry out conversations with other bloggers.
<A HREF="http://www.windley.com/2003/06/16.html#a678">Singularity Hints</A>
- My June column is entitled Singularity Hints after a previous blog entry of that same name. In it, I talk about some trends in high-tech that I think are exciting
Last Modified: Friday, 31-Dec-2004 19:37:32 MST