I've been asked to be on the program committee for the ACM CCS2006 Workshop on Digital Identity Management, which will be held November 3, 2006 at George Mason University in Fairfax, VA. The tagline for the workshop is "Exploring User-Centric Identity Management." Papers are being solicited on the following topics:
- Basic principles -- what makes an identity system user-centric?
- Client-hosted identity
- Consistent UI for identity transactions
- Identity lifecycle management
- Identity Metasystem
- Identity theft prevention
- Privacy-enhancing identity management
- Private Credentials
- Social networks
- Strong authentication
- Unlinkability of Transactions
- URI-based identity systems
Papers are due on July 7, 2006. This should be fun.