At this morning's CTO breakfast we talked about:
- Working from home--both from the standpoint of employees and employers. The experiences were all over the map--positive and negative.
- My experience converting physical machines to virtual machines.
- Booting DOS to recover old data and play old games.
- iPhone and Syncing--the group consensus was that syncing needs to be faster and happen over Bluetooth. I got the impression that slow syncing was more of a problem for Windows users than Mac users. Whether this is because of higher expectations because of positive experiences with ActiveSync or real slowness, I'm not sure.
- Comcast's tiered service offerings. Customers running torrents beware!